School Memories

Questions

1. In what year did you start school?
1999
2. Who was your first teacher?
Professor Soledad Carrasco
3. When did you learn to read?
When I was in first grade
4. Who was your first friend at school?
my first friend is called Cavin Díaz
5. What was your favorite subject at school?
When I was older, I really liked history
6. Who was your favorite school teacher?
The music teacher, I learned a lot from him and he inspired me to be what I like today.
7. What was your least favorite subject?
Chemistry, I didn't like it
8. When did you start high school?
in 2007
9. What is the best memory of your school days?
my classmates and the teachers' motivation
10. When did you leave school?
in 2010

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The TOP 5 tourist attractions from Santiago.