POST 1:

Hello, my name is Israel Felipe Olivares Vargas, I am 29 years old. I have a degree in music and Director of Musical Groups at the Metropolitan University of Educational Sciences (UMCE). I was born in Santiago de Chile in 1992 and since then I have lived in La Florida, in the southern part of the Metropolitan Region.

Since I was little I started in music, mainly due to the influence of my father, also a musician. At the age of 11, I began to sing in the choir of the Liceo Andrés Bello in the San Miguel district, where I studied until I was 18 before starting university. This high school has an interesting cultural history, because that is where Los Prisioneros, an important musical group for the history of our country, was born. When I left high school, I prepared for a year to take the university selection test, that's how I started studying music in 2012 at UMCE. That is where my path as an orchestral conductor begins, because within the mention I contemplated working with musical ensembles. In 2017 I entered the Faculty of Arts of the University of Chile to study Lyric Singing until today.

Currently I dedicate myself to my studies and to conducting the San Miguel Chamber Orchestra, a group with which I have achieved important achievements and musical challenges. I have 3 pets, two dogs (Canela and Luna) and a cat (Simona). They are a fundamental part of my life, because they are like family.

As for my family, I live with my mother, my grandmother and my brother Simón. My parents are divorced, and my middle brother is married. He lives in the city of Concepción with his wife and my nephews. I like to spend time with my family and my friends.

Regarding my tastes, I love coffee and a good wine or beer, along with it I really like to cook, it is one of the things I enjoy the most besides music.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The TOP 5 tourist attractions from Santiago.