POST 4:


Today, my dear public reader, I want to comment on food dishes, specifically, my favorite food.

There are many varieties of tastes within what food is, but in particular, I love Chilean food too much, some empanadas, some sopaipillas, some good beans with mother's reins when it's cold are dishes that I I like to taste, I'm a fan of food, but why not everyone? But especially, I really like the casserole, it's something very versatile, and I peculiarly like to cook a lot.

Cazuela is a very popular Chilean dish among the population of this country, it contains chicken or beef, rice, cooked potatoes, pumpkin, corn and water.

I like it a lot because it is a dish that can be shared with the family and its ingredients are very varied, you can enjoy a good conversation and an excellent accompaniment for rainy season. In my opinion, it is a dish rich in many nutrients, because it has chicken (or meat), rice and also has different vegetables, but it should not be eaten every day, due to its composition.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The TOP 5 tourist attractions from Santiago.