POST 2:

As we will be talking about complicated decisions in life, today, I decide to tell you mine, this story is not easy to tell, because you have to understand the different processes of life to understand the path of the young, especially in this modern society , one goes from here to there, well, we must take charge of countries at a young age as some other monarchs have done, right?

Since I was a child I have liked music, my father always instilled it in me, but certainly that was not very clear to me in my youth, many times one lets oneself be influenced by certain characters that appear in life.

In my childhood I had dreams like many children, I wanted to be an aviator, or as I watched soccer with my family on television, I also wanted to be a soccer player, but since things happen differently when you are little, I did not end up fulfilling my goals.

That's how in elementary school I had the intention of studying Industrial Civil Engineering, but over time, I realized that this was not for me, perhaps many numbers in my head was not an idea that I liked so much, so which, and understanding that I always grew up in a musical environment, I decided to make music my passion, increasing my charm for the notes, the wonder of hearing three notes within a chord and understanding why it is something without equal, that is why I am fortunate to make my passion my studies.

Today she studied a Bachelor of Arts with a mention in singing at the Faculty of Arts University of Chile, and to be honest, my experience at this university is very interesting, I could say, I have expanded my circle of friends and I have also met many good teachers, for me It is a pleasure to be able to study at one of the best universities in the country. The only thing I could say against it is that, in particular, my faculty does not have grass, unlike my former home of study, the Metropolitan University of Educational Sciences, and I would love it to have more green areas.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The TOP 5 tourist attractions from Santiago.