I was in my second year of college, still enchanted by Rock, and I went to see the fathers of Heavy Metal, Black Sabbath. It was the long-awaited return of the original line-up with Ozzy Osbourne and for the better, the band that played to receive them was none other than Megadeth. 

A very good concert from start to finish, full of emotions for the importance of both groups. That year 2013 definitely marked my life by remembering this concert, which was also held at the Monumental stadium, the most beautiful sports venue in the country, because Colo Colo plays there, the best team in the history of Chile.

Being on the court of that concert was the best, I enjoyed every moment, they are also bands that I like a lot. I hope to see them again one day, today I am away from rock, because classical music and folklore occupy a main place in my life.

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The TOP 5 tourist attractions from Santiago.