Traveling to the future is an interesting idea, it's like thinking that your life will end hahahaha or that uncertainty of what may or may not happen.

I think that this trip to the future would take me to Europe, a place where I would like to study and grow for a while.

I would like to live in Strasbourg, France, because I’m very interested in learning about this culture, language, and spend my days in that beautiful city. This is how I see myself in the future.

I see myself sitting having a coffee at noon and feeling the autumnal rain. How beautiful isn't it?

After coffee, dedicating myself in the afternoons to directing the Strasbourg orchestras would be the ideal and sharing ideas with the musicians on how to improve society with culture and fight with music the problems they present in society.

I hope to stay there for a while, learn from people who lives there, and enjoy, of course I do, but to tell the truth I would like to return to my country to be able to contribute with the knowledge learned. Being part of history is not minor, I'm not looking for fame, just collaborating with knowledge so that people grow in a better future.

Traveling to the future is part of dreaming and planning to improve life.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The TOP 5 tourist attractions from Santiago.